How do you make the best macaroni?
Many kids love to have macaroni. A good thing about it is that we can cook macaroni in very different ways. Also, can make it healthy and more delicious. Here, I am with some quick and easy recipes to make the best macaroni for Sunday family brunch, kids tiffin box or lunch box. And also these recipes of macaroni may help those people who want to save their time, but enjoy cooking. Because we need healthy food, especially if it can be prepared quickly.
1.) WITH INDIAN STYLE.
- 1 Cup Macaroni.
- 1 Capsicum.
- Finely chopped carrot.
- 1 Chopped onion.
- 2 Big tomatoes or tomato puree ( 1/2 cup).
- 1/2 Cup boiled corns.
- Masala- Red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, dry coriander leaves, mango powder, Cumin seeds.
- Olive oil.
- First, take a pan and boil the macaroni by adding a small amount of salt. Because it increases the boiling point of water, meaning your water will have a higher temperature when you add the pasta, so it will boil more effectively.
- It will take 10- 15 minutes to boil.
- Take another pan and heat olive oil and then add onion to it.
- Roast it till colour changes to light brown.
- Now add carrot and capsicum and roast them for 2-3 minute.
- Now add all masalas as per your taste. STANDARD – salt 1/2 tablespoon, red chilli powder 1/4 tbsp, turmeric powder 1/4 tbsp, garam masala 1/4 tbsp, dry coriander leaves 1/2 tbsp, mango powder 1/4 tbsp, cumin seeds 1/4 tbsp.
- Hence roast it well.
- Add tomatoes puree.
- In the end, add boiled macaroni to it and mix them well.
- Serve hot!
2.) WITH WHITE SAUCE
The real name of white sauce is bechamel sauce it is one of the mother sauces of French cuisine.
First, we will make a white sauce with these ingredients. you can also use this white sauce in other dishes and also, can store it into the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
- Yellow butter- 2 tbsp
- Maida- 2 tbsp
- Milk-300 ml
- Black pepper- 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Bay leaf- 1
- Onion- 1
- Clove- 1
- Take 1/4 part of an onion, one bay leaf and one clove.
- Boil 300 ml milk in the pan with onion, bay leaf and clove. These three add good flavour to milk.
- Now take another pan and heat 2 tbsp of yellow butter.
- Add 2 tbsp of maida flour and salt.
- Now, roast it.
- In the end, put boiled milk to the same pan and mix it well to avoid lumps of maida. Also, add 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Hence white sauce is ready!
For white sauce macaroni.
- 1 Cup macaroni
- Garlic paste
- Sweet corn
- Red chilli, oregano, salt, black pepper powder.
- Refined oil
- Boil pasta.
- Cut tomato, capsicum and broccoli in small pieces.
- First, Heat oil in the frying pan and add garlic paste to it.
- Now, add tomato, capsicum, tomato, broccoli, corn, olives to pan and roast them well for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread red chilli flakes, oregano, salt as per taste.
- Hence, put boiled macaroni to frying pan and mix them well.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder as per taste.
- Finally, Serve!
3.) IN SALAD
- 1/2 Cup macaroni
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Red capsicum
- Yellow capsicum- 1/4
- Green capsicum-1/2
- Onion- 1/2
- Olive (1/2 tbsp)
- Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
- Cream- 3 tbsp
- Boil macaroni.
- Now, Cut all vegetables in small pieces.
- Hence take one bowl to add all things and also mix it well.
4.) WITH ALFREDO SAUCE
To make alfredo pasta.
- Egg yolk
- Yellow butter 3 tbsp
- Cream 1 cup
- Salt 1/4 tbsp
- Nutmeg 1/4 tbsp
- Grated cheese 2 cup
- Boil pasta.
- First, melt 3 tbsp of yellow butter in the pan.
- Add one cup of cream then salt and nutmeg.
- Finally, put grated cheese and egg yolk.
- Hence stir it well.
- Now, alfredo sauce is ready.
- Finally, add boiled pasta to this alfredo sauce.